In order to help employees use hot melt glue gun safely and effectively, standardize their operation steps and enhance their awareness of tool maintenance and maintenance.
Scope of application
1. Usage and maintenance of hot melt glue gun
2. Usage of hot melt glue gun
3. Before using the hot melt glue gun, please check whether the power supply is powered on and whether the bracket is ready; whether the glue pushing of the used glue gun is smooth.
4. When using the hot melt glue gun, plug in the power cord and preheat it for about 5 minutes or until the adhesive tape is completely melted. When the glue gun is not in use, please stand upright on the table.
5. After the adhesive strip melts, align the nozzle of the glue gun to the part to be glued, and press the trigger gently to let the glue flow out naturally.
6. After use, put the nozzle down and remove the power plug.
7. Do not pull out the adhesive tape from the inlet.
8. Due to the high temperature of the hot melt glue gun in use, it is not allowed to touch the nozzle and the melt glue by hand.
Maintenance of hot melt glue gun
1. Please keep the surface of the hot melt adhesive strip clean to prevent impurities from blocking the gun nozzle.
2. If the glue gun can not produce glue normally, please check whether the glue gun has heat. If the glue gun can't heat normally, the reason may be: the power supply of the glue gun is not electrified;
3. The heater of the glue gun has been burnt out; if the glue gun is heated normally, the reason may be that the nozzle is blocked by impurities. If the glue strip in the glue gun is not used up, please try not to pull the rubber strip out of the glue gun, otherwise the glue may pour out and affect the glue delivery speed.
4. In case of backflow of adhesive tape in the glue gun, the power supply shall be cut off immediately and the use shall be stopped. It can be used only after being repaired by professionals.
5. If the glue gun is not used after continuous heating for more than 15 minutes, please disconnect the power supply to improve the service life of the glue gun
6. Avoid using the hot melt gun in humid environment, which may cause electric shock. Non professionals are not allowed to remove the hot melt glue gun by themselves.